Do you know that Pécs was the European Capital of Culture in 2010?
Do you know the Early Christian Burial Ground which became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000?
Have you visited the newest sights of Pécs: Kodály Centre, Zsolnay Cultural Quarter with the Gyugyi exhibition, the new squares of Pécs?
Everything you ever wanted to experience in a European city, Pecs has got it all!
The museums, hundreds of years of history, great food and wine, affordable accomodations, good transportation. Friendly locals, safe streets with tons to see. You should not miss Pecs when visiting Hungary! It's a three hour train ride from Budapest.
My name is Zsuzsanna Szilágyi and I am a professional licenced tour guide and tourism teacher. I provide tours mainly in Pécs and in Baranya County which are located in the southernmost part of Hungary. Escorting groups is not only my profession but this is also my hobby.
I can help finding the perfect restaurants or accomodation for your staying here, as well.
Tours for groups and for individuals in English and Hungarian.
My special offers:
- Sightseeing in Pécs
- Segway tours
- Visiting the Champagne Factory – with tasting
- The city of Zsolnay – Unique world famous Zsolnay Porcelain creations enriching the image of Pécs
- Tours across the UNESCO World Heritage sites of the ancient Pécs (Sopianae) including the old christian buriel chapels and chambers from the 4th century
- Excursions in Baranya County with wine-tasting events in Villány which is one of the oldest, historical wine-regions of Hungary
- Guide, hostess and programme manager of the VIPs, conferences, business tours
If you are here with your friends, your family, your collagues, your classmates or if you are here because of your business, please feel free to contact me for your unforgettable vacation!